Own A Business With 30 Million Potential Clients.
NOTE: Always There franchises operate under the name Accordance Home Care.
America’s population is aging. Over the next 25 years, the 65+ market in our country will triple to 30 million. And while most seniors will enjoy longer, richer, and fuller lives than their parents, many will need day-to-day living assistance.
That’s where you come in. Accordance offers an exceptional opportunity to capitalize on the need for long-term, in-home personal care and round-the-clock attention. In addition to an ever-growing senior market, more people than ever before are seeking alternatives to assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
In 2003 alone, Americans spent $38.3 billion on home care. Accordance enables you to share in the wealth—while providing a service that genuinely impacts lives for the better.
As an Accordance franchise owner, you’ll position yourself to take advantage of the greatest healthcare boom in history. If you’re already in nursing or healthcare, you’ll be able to earn what you’re really worth for doing the work you love. You’ll also enjoy the unmatched support of an organization dedicated to your long-term success and financial independence.
For starters, Accordance is one of the industry’s few franchises offering both non-medical and medical services—giving you an immediate advantage over most of your competitors.
So why not review the information on our site and get started? After all, the elderly population in this country is growing daily—but franchise opportunities like this won’t come along every day.
1.In 2003, 25% of U.S. adults were family caregivers. That number will hit 36% in 2008. —Harris Interactive Poll
2.Thirty one percent of caregivers acknowledge they need more help.—Harris Interactive Poll
3.Five million Americans age 65 and older currently receive home care services.—MetLife Research Institute
4.Home care and home health care are and will continue to be the fastest growing industries during the coming decade.—The U.S. Department of Labor
Fastest Growing Occupations List
5.The earliest Baby Boomers will turn 65 in 2011. Richard Hobbs, of the American Institute of Architects, has said, “The impact of the aging population on markets, employers and culture cannot be overstated. Just as the baby boomers flooded maternity wards (and) ignited school construction in the 1950s, ‘60s and ‘70s, the ‘senior boom’ of this century will shape the 2010s, ‘20s, and ‘30s.”—AARP
6.An estimated 4.5 million Americans have Alzheimer’s Disease. This number could grow to as much as 16 million by the year 2050.—The Alzheimer’s Association
7.More than 7 out of 10 people with Alzheimer’s Disease live at home. Families currently pay an average of $19,000 per year for their care.—U.S. Administration on Aging
8.There were 35 million older persons (65+) in the United States in 2000. By 2010 this number is projected to be 40.2 million, and 54.6 million by 2020.By 2030 there will be about 71.5 million older persons, more than twice their number in 2000.The 85+ population is projected to increase from 4.6 million in 2002 to 9.6 million in 2030.—U.S. Administration on Aging
9.People over 85 years of age are the fastest-growing segment of the population. Half of them need some help with personal care.—U.S. Bureau of the Census Statistical Brief
10.82% of baby boomers would prefer not to move from their current home if they need help caring for themselves.—AARP 2000
Accordance helps you help others.
If you’ve ever thought about starting your own in-home care business, then you know how much it takes to get from thought to finish. The logistical and organizational considerations alone can be overwhelming—and that’s without the time, expense and uncertainty involved in building a new brand in a market with established competition.
With Accordance, those problems are pre-solved: Your franchise agreement includes everything you need to run a profitable business—from easy-to-use operating and payroll programs to ready-made advertising, marketing, and public relations plans. Just follow the directions, open the doors, and get to work!
Just a few of the advantages you’ll receive:
- Non-Medical AND Medical Services. All in-home care franchises provide basic non-medical services. Accordance is one of the very few franchises that also enables you to offer your clients more specialized and more profitable medical services that are typically covered by long-term care insurance—making them that much easier for many clients to afford. Imagine how many more opportunities that could mean for you.
- Exclusive Geographic Territory. Accordance is committed to every franchise’s success—which is why we guarantee you exclusive territory rights to your area. As long as you operate within our guidelines, you’ll have a well-guarded source of revenue for your thriving business.
- Marketing Support. The nature of our service makes it critical to win the confidence of prospective clients. Accordance has invested in developing the industry’s absolute best advertising, marketing and public relations program—helping you build trust with clients before they even call your office.
You can also look forward to our ongoing program support—so you can spend your time concentrating on retaining clients. Some of the programs we provide include:
- Direct mail campaigns
- Print advertising
- A comprehensive stationery suite, including invoices, client assessment forms, thank-you cards and birthday cards
- Professional press release templates. Just plug in your franchise information and distribute to the media!
- Exhibit materials for local health fairs
- Brochures and flyers
- Professionally-designed client assessment and service proposal templates
- Sales presentations
- A comprehensive marketing manual to help you get the most from your business development investment
In addition to all those materials, we’ll give you a step-by-step plan for your franchise grand opening—helping make you successful in the shortest possible time.
You’ve become a franchise. Now what? Accordance makes operations management incredibly easy—with proven templates and programs tailored to run your business smoothly and efficiently. With decades of combined Best Practices experience supporting you, you’ll keep trial and error at a minimum.
Here’s how we’ll help you help others:
(With minimum effort and maximum profitability)
- Operating Software. Accordance gives you an easy-to-learn, custom-designed software package that efficiently manages all of your staffing, payroll and billing needs.
- Handbooks and Manuals.Our thorough employment policies and operating handbooks help you quickly establish the right practices for taking care of your business, your clients and your employees—while safeguarding your future at the same time by limiting your legal exposures. Our suite of proven publications includes:
- AN OPERATIONS MANUAL
- AN EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
- AN HR MANUAL
- HIPAA AND OSHA GUIDELINES
- Training. Accordance has a system that works. And nobody gives you better up-front training. While most franchises offer five days tops, Accordance gives you up to ten days in our offices, plus an optional five days of hands-on, on-site training at your location. It’s yet another way Accordance does more than just talk about our commitment to your franchise’s success.
- Ongoing Advice and Support. Here’s where we deliver long-term value for your franchise investment. Because Accordance truly is Accordance for you—starting with a Franchise Support staff (and a 24-hour support line) available to give you personal advice and answers in any situation.
What’s more, we’ll keep you updated on the latest opportunities, industry trends and best practices. We’ll also be there with the support you need to maintain compliance with current and future regulations—no matter where your franchise is located.
Finally, our company-wide meetings will enable you to share success stories and ideas with other franchises—while extending your network of valuable contacts in the Accordance corporate family.
For franchise information, call 205-824-0224 or complete the form below.
Your response will be sent to our corporate office, and you can expect us to follow-up on your inquiry soon. Rest assured, we will not share your information with anyone else. Thank you very much for your interest!